- Are you interested in making filament wound parts?
- Do you need to test out a product before making a large investment in equipment?
- Do you need a small batch of parts (small series production)?
- Do you need help with part design for winding?
- Do you need help with mandrel/tooling design or manufacture?
If the answer to any of these questions is yes then we can help you. We have over 25 years experience in the design and developing of filament wound components for a wide range of industries and applications and can advise on all aspects of filament winding. In conjunction with out business partners we can offer a wide range of manufacturing facilities and can undertake prototype and small or large series production if required. Why try to re-invent the wheel? Talk to the experts!
Three CNC filament (Siemens Sinumerik control) winding machines with 4 axis are available for project work:
- Machine 1: Maximum length 12500mm, maximum diameter 3000mm, 1 spindle suitable for large pipes, tanks and pressure vessels
- Machine 2: Maximum length 2100mm, maximum diameter 700mm, 1 spindle suitable for small parts and medium/small size components and pressure vessels
- Machine 3: Maximum length 3000mm, maximum diameter 1000mm, 3 spindle for small/medium components and higher volume
requirements winding three parts at simultaneously.
In addition to these high quality winding machines there is a wealth of ancillary equipment, curing ovens, rotating stations, hydraulic mandrel extractor, hydro-tester (static pressure tests) and cyclic pressure tester. Turning, milling and other machine shop facilities are also available for both large and small components. Small components can be rapidly sent via air carrier anywhere in the World.
If you would like to discuss a project please email us with your requirements via the contacts page and we will be happy to assist.